Foreigners holding travel documents issued by the following countries/regions will require a visa to enter Singapore.
with the supporting document of
1. A recent passport-sized color photograph to be pasted on the top right corner of Form 14A
- Image must be taken within 3 months
- Photograph must be in color, taken against a white background with matt or semi-matt finish
- Image must show the full face and without headgear (headgear worn in accordance with religious or racial customs is acceptable but must not obstruct any facial features)
2. Photocopy of applicants’ passport biodata page
3. Completed Form V39A (letter of Introduction for Visa Application) [MM1]
The completed form should be submitted to Singapore Overseas Mission or through authorized visa agents of the Overseas Mission together with supporting other documents.
Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
For entry into Singapore, a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from travelers (over one year of age) who, within the preceding six days have been in or have passed through any country at risk of yellow fever.